Sunday, April 29, 2007

Watering the walls of indifference



















I was wondering all through the night what should I do to let this time pass.I kept thinking and suddenly my thoughts turned to analyzing a crowd of people around.I remember all the happy and the sad moments I had spent with them,but today I'm more and more thinking about the dark side of these people and the reason which seems to be most certain is....One of them has cribbed badly.

I kept thinking whole night and lastly I developed a theory called "Leeches",basically a nomination for people like the one I encountered recently.These are the people who keep coming back to your life,no matter how much u want to get rid of them.They are like leeches, which would suck out your blood and happiness at the same time. Amazing is, these people were never bothered about you when you were there for them, the leech in them gets alive the moment you leave them, earlier I presume both of them were sleeping. By both I mean they themselves and even the leech. And silly is, these people know I might never forgive them and still they would come back for no reason at all. Leeches don’t have a spine? The more they come to me the more I hate them. Why can’t I forgive them?This doesn't mean that I havn't learned to forgive people.Will talk about those people too in the later half.At the moment lets talk about Leeches.I think,I have already talked a lot.lolz.!!

And certainly,people who are not Leeches,meant to be forgiven. :)

PS : Am I concerned...still thinking about Leeches?They may call me Indifferent but they should know ..I have always been WATERRING THIS WALL OF INDIFFERENCE & they never cared.

No comments: